The KOCHAM (Korean Chamber of Commerce and Industry in USA, Inc) now is offering college/university students a summer internship program, in which you can have an opportunity to work at Korean business entities in the New York / New Jersey and other areas(California, Michigan, Georgia, etc.) and gain valuable work experience.
· Completed at least 4 semesters by May,2014
· Bilingual proficiency in Korean and English is preferred
· Unpaid internship. Academic credits are available depends on School academic policy.
· Application Period: Monday, March 17th ~ Monday, April 21st
· Initial Acceptance Announcement: Wednesday, April 23rd
· Group Interview: Monday, April 28th ~ Friday, May 9th
· Final Acceptance Announcement: Friday, May 23rd
· Orientation : Friday, May 30th at 10AM
· Internship Period : Monday, June 2nd ~ Friday, August 8th
· Closing Ceremony: Friday, August 8th
How to Apply:
· Must state email Subject as ‘2014 Summer Internship(Your Name)’ , Official Deadline: Monday, April 21st
To apply, please download application below.