Korean Chamber of Commerce and Industry in the USA, Inc.
2009 Summer Internship Program
The KOCHAM (Korean Chamber of Commerce and Industry in the USA) now offers college/university students (over 18 years old) an unpaid but credit bearing internship program for this summer, in which you can have an opportunity to work at Korean companies and gain valuable experiences.
Founded in June 1992, the Korean Chamber of Commerce and Industry in the USA, Inc. (KOCHAM) represents over 300 U.S.-based Korean business entities located throughout the United States.
If accepted, you will be placed to our member companies based on your major, specialty or KOCHAM members’ needs either in New York area or in New Jersey area.
· Undergraduate/graduate interns must be over 18 years and currently enrolled in a college or university.
(Must be eligible to work in USA – a citizenship holder or permanent resident)
· Bilingual in Korean and English is preferred.
· As an unpaid but credit bearing internship. If you want to academic credits, you should submit all documents showing eligibility to earn academic credits in your school (For example, Dean’s approval, etc.) – Some companies may provide a stipend for interns.
- Applicant should submit the application with resume. You can receive an application (1) by sending request email to email@example.com, (2) by downloading an application on KOCHAM Website(kocham.org).
- Please submit your application (1) through e-mail(firstname.lastname@example.org), (2) by sending fax to 212-644-9106
- Application Deadline: Monday, May 25, 2009
- Internship Orientation: KOCHAM will contact you individually about the time and location.
- Prospective Internship period: Monday, June 8, – Friday, August 14, (Depending on your school schedule)
If you have further questions, please contact to KOCHAM by e-mail (email@example.com) with attention “summer internship” in the subject line.